Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pay taxes on $1,000,000 come April 2007... that became my goal on April 15, 2006, as I finished one more year of compromising my life around the lack of money I've always dealt with... though I had a small tax bill for 2005, as I lived off credit cards for most of it, the first time I had ever done that in my life. Consequentially, I start off my new goal with a new cc debt of around $16,000. (I know, I know, if I'm serious about my new goal I should know now right to the penny what my current debt is) Plus, the return of $700-odd I should have received for the small amount of money I did earn working 2005 was instead ceased by lawyers making claims to an old college loan I have not dealt with for about three decades, a loan that began as $1500 and is now, last time I looked about three years ago, over $6000, and that's with the 30 years of yearly seizures... so I'm starting off my goal, of earning enough money to pay taxes on $1,000,000 this year, from an exciting hole of debt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home